Health & Safety
To date, SCFR have a clean health & safety record. We take pride in ensuring we meet the highest standards and regularly attend on site with our Nebosh accredited adviser.
We have taken the following measures and training to ensure we are a safe company:
- We have provided training so that all our on-site operatives are first aid trained.
- Combination PASMA – which means our trained operatives are able to construct scaffold podiums, both low lying and tower scaffolds.
- IPAF – this enables our trained staff to use height reaching equipment such as scissor lifts, cherry pickers etc.
- SSSTS – this is a site supervisor’s course, which teaches supervisors the health and safety aspect of leading a team on the construction site.
- Confined Spaces – this enables our staff to work within a limited space using the correct safety procedures.
- NVQ Level 2 Award in Concrete Finishing.
This has equipped all our operatives with a varied insight into concrete finishing and provides us with an opportunity to bring in new talent from other trades too. We are heavily invested in training all staff to the highest standard possible. We commit to helping them gain all relevant qualifications and provide the training they need, enabling our company to continue to grow.
On Site Policy
Every morning on-site, our supervisors carry out health & safety toolbox briefings; outlining key hazards and areas of work. We continually review and update both health & safety and environmental policies, in line with government standards and our client’s expectations.
Copies of our policy are available on request.
We are currently striving to improve our standards and have achieved:
- CHAS Health & Safety
- ISO 9001 & 14001
- British Safety Council
- 18001 Health and Safety
SAFETY FIRST – QUALITY TO FINISH.