Cosmetic repairs · bagwashing · concrete coatings · concrete polishing · concrete grinding · surface preparation i.e. grinding and sanding · stained concrete.
- In-situ concrete (poured on site to create RC frames, columns, soffits, stairs, slabs and other structures).
- Precast concrete (cast off site using reusable moulds. Used in a number of ways, such as internal and external walls, columns, hollowcore slabs, and stairs).
- Architectural concrete (high standard decorative finished concrete used in a variety of ways, for example; facades, columns, stairs and soffits).
IN-SITU CONCRETE FINISHING & REPAIRS
- Removal of over pour (excess material) from the surface of the poured concrete.
- Making good of construction joint – this process removes the uneven and rough joint lines left after the initial pour.
- Blow holes are commonly found after the pouring process. Blow holes usually range from 1 mm to 50 mm, dependent on the grade of finish that has been selected. To remove this we use colour matching and bag washing.
- We are firm believers that a Grade C finish (special finish) is the best for all concrete finishes.
GRADES OF FINISH AVAILABLE FOR IN-SITU CONCRETE
Basic finish – no requirements to the finish of the form work. All reinforcement to be adequately covered.
Ordinary finish – surface to be level and uniform, all over-pour is removed and any blow holes bigger than 5 mm are made good. There is no more than a 5 mm step between construction joints, tie holes are made good and any repairs carried out are then sanded to blend in.
Plain finish – surface to be level and smooth with a uniform finish. Only minor blemishes may appear, tie holes are then made good, all blow holes are filled, any repairs are then colour matched and sanded down. Finally steps between joints to be no more than 3 mm.
Special finish – the highest quality of finish, surface to be flat, level and uniform with no discoloration or blemishes. Any blow holes are colour matched and made good, all tie holes are colour matched and made good. Also, any repairs which require colour matching are completed and made good. There is no allowace for steps between the construction joints.
As our company continues to expand, we have added in new concrete flooring pouring, finishing and repair services to the portfolio. These can be included as part of any finish, producing superior results.
SAFETY FIRST – QUALITY TO FINISH.